What is Zumba Step?
Just like Step Aerobics, Zumba Step provides a well-rounded workout for higher levels of fitness. It burns calories while toning your lower body, shaping and firming up many problematic areas of the body, especially for women. Using the step, you don’t have to shake your hips any faster or harder. Simply add the riser to your fitness routine, throw in some strengthening and toning exercises, and you have a winning cardiovascular dance workout!
Zumba Step sculpts and tones the lower body, making your butt and thighs burn while you have a good time. If you’re looking for a stepped-up physical workout or an invigorating addition to your regular fitness routine, Zumba Step is the answer.
Other health benefits of Zumba Step include:
- Tones and strengthens the legs, glutes, butt, and thighs
- Burns calories
- Provides high-quality cardiovascular workout
- Provides all the known benefits of Step Aerobics
- Includes hip-shaping, butt-toning, and heart-pumping moves
- Makes exercising fun with Latin-flavored dance moves and international music beats
- Brings contagious fun and energy
It offers a balance of traditional fitness, dance and step aerobic moves to encourage participants to use more energy to lift their body weight against gravity. It tones and hones, de-stresses and builds endurance. On average, you may burn up to 600 calories per class. The harder you work, the more calories you’ll burn depending on your body composition.