Hey fitness friends! I wanted to keep you up to date with what is happening with my classes.
- Virtual Viewing – All my classes are on Zoom at this time. All classes are open to everyone. I plan on continuing my virtual classes even when I head back to the gyms.
- Studio Makeover – Scott has been helping me make improvements to the studio, primarily so you can see and hear me better, including:
- We’ve upgraded our old Bose speaker to a new one for better amplification.
- Added a Yeti-Blue compression microphone to pick up the music and vocals better.
- Installed a VGM lighting system greater for studios so you can see me better
I have also added another class. The TSS class roster now includes 8 classes, 3 classes from the Y that are free and are open to al – tips are very much appreciated. We are adding access to Pal Pal and Venmo on the website.
I also have a liability waiver that I would like everyone to sign as we move forward. You will have access to some videos of stretch and B4f classes in case you have to miss a class and would like to do one of my workouts.
Lastly, I will be publishing a blog with weekly updates to keep you informed and up to dates on classes.